Turns out, Logan was just barely big enough to try it (but not even close to mature enough to do any climbing - he just bounced on the self-belay line), so we just got them both geared up and gave it a shot.
![]() |
| Look how cute his little belly is sticking out of his harness. His biggest fascination was the lock on the sport bolt. |
![]() |
| Okay mom, you've proven your point, I'm on a rock wall. But I'm 2.5 years old. This is all your getting. Next! |
![]() |
| Logan might have been a little young, but RJ took right to it. Here he is getting started. |
![]() |
| While RJ climbed, Logan found hula hoops. |
![]() |
| Going up... |
![]() |
| and up... |
Yay! He likes it!! RJ and I will definitely have to go back here sometime to get him fully hooked. Logan is still a little young to justify the cost, but it's a perfect Mommy-RJ date!
More pictures here.










No comments:
Post a Comment