Friday, June 1, 2012

May 2012 in Pictures

It's May!  The Sprinkler Parks are turned on!
We managed to take a trip to the zoo...and caught the elephant trying to climb the fence!

Seems that RJ does have my climbing genes!
Who says you can't take a picture of the eclipse?
(I did it  facing away from the eclipse, shooting with my phone
over my shoulder.  Regardless of the warnings that taking a
picture of the sun would irrevocably damage my camera, it did not hurt my
phone's camera in the slightest AND I have a kick ass picture.
So there.  May 20, 2012

Oh, don't worry, we viewed it the safe way too, using the homemade pinhole viewer.

Logan and Ethan continue to be best buds!
RJ is still enjoying soccer and even asked to sign up for the next session!
 (I'm signing him up for the Kindergarten group this time).
More Soccer pictures from May are here.
More pictures from May are HERE.

No comments: