
Earlier this month, I took the kids to Veteran's Park in Tracy. It's actually one of my favorite parks because both structures are lower to the ground than some of the other parks in the area, and it inspires me to get exercise to get there since I put the kids into the bike trailer to go ( I could drive and be there in a few minutes, but that just seems wrong). The kids love it because it has a sand pit and the spinney things that they run to first, every.single.time. The last time we went, RJ discovered that he can do the monkey bars! I credit the playground design (in addition to his strong arms from gymnastics) for giving him increased confidence to try them. His feet were barely off the ground, so kudos to the designers of this playground for making a challenge for children that isn't so scary (for them and their parents). But don't take my word for it. Just watch the video.
 |
| We also took a picnic lunch that day too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment