
I've known Sara for 14 years, where we met when I rushed and joined Kappa Kappa Gamma.

We fell out of touch after her graduation, but I was thrilled to reconnect on a different level, as moms, when she and her family moved down here from Oregon.
RJ and Madeline have been friends for a great majority of their lives; they met when RJ was 15 months old. I believe, much to Simon's chagrin, that RJ gave Madeline her first kiss within their first few [play]dates!
This was one of their first dates:
I certainly think they've grown into very cute friends!


And I haven't forgotten about Logan and Dylan, who have know each other Logan's entire life!

I think that all four kids have genuinely enjoyed each other's company and I know that we will greatly miss having all the playdates, dinner get togethers, and the parties.








No comments:
Post a Comment