Here is part two in a series of short videos of RJ's skills. As of late, he has enjoyed drawing a lot. Like the last video, it would seem as though RJ does not have the proper drawing supplies like big crayons and construction paper, but he does...he even has an easel now too (Thank You Grammie!!)... we just seem to video tape him when he's NOT playing with his normal stuff. I really love watching him draw since he pays such close attention to what he's doing! It's about the only time he's still too!
It's also looking like RJ will be right handed. Most of the time when drawing or coloring with paper or the magna doodle he does use his right hand. It's not universal though - I sometimes see him using his left hand. This shouldn't be a suprise since Lance and I are both right handed. We'll just have to wait and see what shakes out - I've just tried to put the crayons in front of him rather than putting one in his hand unless he's reaching for one.
Enjoy watching RJ hard at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment