Today was RJ's last day of school until September. The pictures of him with Krishawn really show just how much he's changed during his time at the CDC - his teachers have really gotten to experience his development first hand.While I'm really happy that I will get to spend a lot of time with him this summer, we will both really miss his teachers. These women have done a fantastic job this year and deserve a great big pat on the back.
To show his appreciation, RJ wrote his teachers a poem to accompany their end-of-the-year gift (a Bath & Body Works gift certificate). He wanted to share it with all of you too:
I've spit up on your shirt,I've wiped it in your hair.
I've spit up on the table,
And spread it everywhere.
I've put boogies on your pants,
Because you said to share.
I know that it's disgusting,
But you didn't seem to care!
I've made you lose in poo roulette,
And clean my stinky mess.
You even wrapped my butt in cloth,
With no visible distress.
And because you kept on smiling,
Through all my messy little quirks,
I figured you could use something,
From Bath & Body Works!
So to Krishawn, Kasie, & Melody and Amanda, Ashley, & Marie: THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment