Yesterday Nugget and I went to the midwife. Weekly appointments (which are routine at this point in pregnancy) are really a pain in the ass, but I suppose the peace of mind that everything is going along as it should is good.
So, no new news really - Nugget sounds great on the doppler and appears to be growing appropriately. I'm doing good too. For those interested in the progression toward the birth, I am about 50% effaced and about 1.5 cm dialated. Remember that this could mean that I will go into labor tomorrow or that won't go into labor for weeks. It's amazing how little we still know about what predicts birth timing! But Nugget is full-term now, so it can be any time.
Anyway, all is well and we're slowly getting ready for the big day.
1 comment:
Well you are 1/2 cm more than me so that is something...let the race to delivery begin... :)
Post a Comment