Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cute Kitty Update

So Bacardi and Boca Chica are probably going to get a lot less attention once the baby comes. Or at least they're going to hear the word, "no", a lot more. For example, "No Boca, get out of the crib" or "No Bacardi, I can't pet you now, I'm breastfeeding". And they've been getting the silent treatment on this blog, even though they're very much a part of our lives. So, since they were being cute the other day, I snapped a picture and decided to share. Now, this pose lasted long enough for me to sneak out of my chair, waddle to the hallway to get the camera and waddle back and take this from a couple of different angles. However, after I snapped a few pictures, Boca ruined it by pouncing directly on Bacardi (what else is new?).



Also, both kitties know something's up. Boca in particular loves to snuggle up to my belly at night and tends to follow me around the house. Although I think he senses a change...since he decided that attacking my legs was a good idea today, when he hasn't done that for a really long time. Although, it's also possible that he was pissed that he got his claws trimmed by me this morning...who knows?

Also, for those of you counting, Boca Chica is celebrating a birthday soon. He will be 2 years old on June 19th (yep, on my due date). We're not sure if this is ACTUALLY his birthday, but it's the birthday the vet gave him when they saw him the first time.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Oh, that's cute.

Jackie keeps trying to climb onto my belly and there's just no way to explain to her that someone else is using it right now.