Yay! It is starting to look like spring. The grass is green, the temperature is in the 70s, I'm eating lunch outside at work again. It is amazing how little the weather forecast will vary over the next 7 months or so.
Once, when I lived in Phoenix, I heard the weatherman say that he thought the weather in Phoenix was very interesting. I didn't believe him. I think he recorded "Today it's sunny and dry with a high of 108" and then went on vacation for a few months.
Anyway, it is a beautiful sunny day here in Rhode Island, currently 24 degrees (feels like 14) with a high of 43 later in the day.
1 comment:
Once, when I lived in Phoenix, I heard the weatherman say that he thought the weather in Phoenix was very interesting. I didn't believe him. I think he recorded "Today it's sunny and dry with a high of 108" and then went on vacation for a few months.
Anyway, it is a beautiful sunny day here in Rhode Island, currently 24 degrees (feels like 14) with a high of 43 later in the day.
Happy Spring!
Post a Comment