Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nugget's Crib


We ordered Nugget's crib today! The company that makes it is located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Go to their website for more info about the crib. Thanks Dad!

Lance will get to go pick it up in a week or so. If I'm really lucky Lance will have it all put together when I get home from the SRCD conference/Amy's Shower! Then we just have to get a mattress and sheets and stuff.

Well, and diapers/diaper covers, and my breast pump, etc... but progress is good!

4 comments:

Laura Rosensteel said...

holy crap, you're pregnant?!?! That didn't take long :) nice nugget! I'll have to stop by and check "it" out sometime. Congrats!!!! Multiply!!!!!

LAAAARk

Anonymous said...

Okay this is scary. Not only are we due the same time (I am due June 18th) but we bought cribs the same day. 3,000 miles apart!

Congratulations

Heather

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm reading this late and haven't even sent the "Congrats Cheryl and Lance!!" email yet...(definitely been meaning to), but I had to add, "Congrats Heather!". If by chance this isn't the Heather I'm thinking of, then congrats anyway. :)

lance said...

Different Heather.