Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Heather & Iris' Wedding - October 2, 2012

I'm not sure that words can really do justice to the moments or emotions involved in the marriage of Heather and Iris.  Heather has been my sister since my freshman year of college and we've seen each other in high points and low points, and when Heather told me that they were going to head down the aisle, I knew that there was NOTHING that would've stopped me from being there.  It's one of my proudest moments being able to sign their marriage certificate and I couldn't be happier having Iris in our lives too.  Watching love happen is a beautiful thing.
Blushing bride Heather with her mom and brother
Sleepy Logan before the ceremony

Heather and I

Sealing the deal with a kiss
Me with the Happy Couple


My Crazy Son at the Wedding Dinner



Happy Couple!
 More pictures here.

No comments: