Saturday, February 18, 2012

January in Pictures

In reality, most of January was spent in preparation of Logan's Birthday Party teaching the kids about outer space, but we did some other stuff too.

We took down the Christmas Decorations.
I used RJ to wind the lights and garland.
He was at first pissed until I plugged him in.
RJ learned to play Asteroids.
Yes, that is an ATARI.  And Yes, it WAS one of RJ's Christmas presents.
Shhhh...he doesn't know it was used, nor that it was used back in the 80's by Daddy.
We got our zen on with the Wii Fit Plus.
Scratch that, it's not zen-like trying to do yoga with the kids around, but it IS exercise!
We got our Glee on with Glee Karaoke Revolution.
Co-op learned about Outer Space.  Here they are with the Stomp Rocket.
Erika and I started having semi-regular sewing/crafting days,
where Logan and Ethan entertain each other.

We made massive messes, including this one where Logan and RJ
made cloud dough and then spread it all over the living room.
And this one, where Logan opened a bag of packing peanuts, which I had JUST bagged from a shipping box (Thanks Grandpa/Dad for packing Christmas gifts in peanuts) and then got them all over the house.  For reference, the only way to get them all was to unleash the shop vac on them.  Interestingly, this was NOT the same day as the cloud dough, even though they're wearing the same shirts.  I should know these are their MESS outfits from now on.
RJ continues to LOVE gymnastics.  Seriously Coach Josh is AWESOME.  Here, he's doing a headstand.

We might have even gotten a little rest...well, the kids at least!
More pictures at https://picasaweb.google.com/105405683086462999665/January201202?authkey=Gv1sRgCMraqZyF9NacOw.

No comments: