Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Momma and the Boys go to Gilroy Gardens (again)

The last time we went to Gilroy Gardens, RJ and I got "Lotsa Cards" so that we could go back before the season was over (Logan is still free).  It's not a membership and we still had to pay for parking and everything, but the couple of extra dollars it cost over a regular admission was worth it because then it was like two (or more) admissions for the price of one.  We didn't get Lance one because I was figuring that we would go during the week when it was less crowded.  What I didn't realize was that starting in September, they closed during the week and we never did get back before then.  So, since Lance was due for some alone time in the house, RJ, Logan, & I headed to Gilroy on a random Sunday in October when the whole place was decked out in a  Halloween/Harvest theme and there was a scavenger hunt/trick or treat spot map to follow for the kids, so it was a fun time, and a little different from last time, which was nice.

We rode the strawberries together
RJ tried his hand at the lasso



The boys drive race cars

Monarch just emerged
Soft-Serve Face
 More pictures here.




RJ riding the garlic bulbs all by himself!

No comments: