Sunday, December 5, 2010

November Pictures

November was a slower month for pictures for some reason, but we did have some beautiful days early in the month that I enjoyed with the boys.

I got a couple of blurry action shots of the boys with friends Madeline and Dylan at Super Frank's too. My phone takes crappy pictures there though because the lighting is weird. Next time I'll try to bring the real camera and see if it fares better.

We attended RJ's friend Stella's birthday, where Python Ron showed off a variety of reptiles and amphibians.

And of course, Thanksgiving!

Mostly, there are just a bunch of pictures of the kids doing random things, like RJ picking a mandarin off our tree in the rain (he insisted on needing a mandarin and I wasn't going to go and pick one when it was raining, so he got on his boots and coat and got it himself).

When you see random pictures of the cat or other objects, it's usually RJ's handiwork. That kid needs his own camera! Except for this one where Velociraptor was spending some time in jail because he had eaten Brachiosaurus. I thought that was pretty creative play and a creative use for the shape-sorter, so I took a picture.

Enjoy! (Remember, clicking on the pictures takes you to the full November album.)

No comments: