Monday, October 13, 2008

On being MIA

You probably all know why we've been MIA for awhile as you should've gotten our change of address email. Moving in mid-September when in Academia is always always always a bad idea, but we really didn't have much of a choice because we bought a house and due to a series of incompetent actions (or rather a lack thereof) on the part of our real estate agent in addition to the fact that buying real estate is a frustratingly SLOOOOOW process, our house was just sitting vacant taunting us while my summer off dwindled away to nothing. Anyway, we're going to try and catch up on the blog and publish some of the posts that we started and just didn't finish due to live. We're not even remotely close to being "all moved in", but I still think that you all need to be updated before I have pictures hanging on the wall and my students get their papers graded! So stay tuned...we'll be back before you know it!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Congratulations on the house, guys! I haven't been on here in a while but now I've added you to my blog list.